2014 Case CX210C Excavator.
- Make: Case
- Model: CX210C
- Type: Excavator
- Year: 2014
- Serial No: NEE6H1410
- Operating Hrs: Approx 1700
- Attachments: No attachments included
Please contact us if you wish to arrange a viewing.
The auction will close at 15.30 in the UK.
This unit suffered fire damage on 13th February 2017.
The cause of the fire was indeterminable but the cab assembly and engine bay has been consumed by the blaze with the fire also destroying hydraulic lines spreading to the lines on the dipper arm.
The undercarriage, tracks and the actual dipper arm are said to have been unaffected by the fire.
Please see the attached photos for a visual indication of condition.
The location have advised that the arm will need to be removed/secured for transport. In addition the buyer is expected to require a low loader and a crane for loading. If the buyers wishes, the location can organize a crane to load the unit to the buyers vehicle at a charge of £1,000.00 which will be in addition to the SalvageSale Invoice price and must be settled directly with the location prior to collection.
- Payment in full is required within 2 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Sales, Use, VAT, GST, transfer, ad valorem or other similar taxes of any taxing authority may be applicable to all sales unless the Buyer can provide their resale certificate at the time of purchase. If Buyer is exporting the item(s), export documentation must be submitted within 10 days after the removal deadline to have the applicable tax refunded. Any documentation submitted past the requested deadline is subject to approval if the funds have not been remitted to the appropriate government agency, otherwise it is the Buyer’s responsibility to recover tax directly from such government authority.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- The Buyer is required to remove all purchased items from the seller's location by the removal deadline. Failure to do so may result in the buyer being assessed fees in the amount of 50.00 (USD) per day by the Seller and/or the Company. Any storage fees owed must be paid directly by the buyer and are the buyers sole responsibility.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- After the lot closes, the Seller will decide either to accept or reject the high bid. If the Seller accepts, an invoice will be issued and the lot will transact. If the Seller rejects, the Buyer will be notified and there will be no sale. A Seller award decision is expected within 2 business days of the close date.
- All information included in this lot description was provided by the Seller. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Contact SalvageSale Ltd about this lot.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3178 3425
Leeds, ENG LS10 4EP , United Kingdom
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.