2016 Caterpillar 450F Backhoe Loader. (EPA PLATE) Serial: C7N36629 (Chile)
2016 Caterpillar 450F Backhoe Loader.
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 450F
- Type: Backhoe Loader
- Year of Manufacture: 2016
- PIN: CAT0450FTHJR00583
- Serial No: C7N36629
- Machine Hrs: Approx 3hrs
- Gross Weight: 10,349Kgs
- Emissions: Meets EPA Emission Standards
Please contact us if you wish to arrange a viewing.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PIN PLATES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE AND WILL EITHER BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THE SALE OR IF NOT, THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVING THEM AND RETURNING THEM TO ASSETNATION.
The auction will close at the following times:
- 09:30 in the US
- 11:30 in Chile
- 15:30 in the UK
The unit struck a bridge when in transit and fell from the trailer on 5th December 2016.
Damages include but not necessarily limited to:
- Right Steering Arm Bent
- One Tail Light and Spotlight Broken
- Broken Rear Plastic on Cab and Dent on Right Rear Pillar
- Bottom of Right Stabilizer is Folder and Broken
- Bottom of the Boom is Damaged
- Boom Cylinder is Damaged
Please review the attached images for a visual indication of damage.
The location can assist with loading to the buyers step deck truck and have advised that there will be no charge.
If global shipping assistance is required please contact the Ritchie Bros. Logistics team on +31.1683.92200 or email : email@example.com for a no obligation quote.
- Payment in full is required within 2 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Sales, Use, VAT, GST, transfer, ad valorem or other similar taxes of any taxing authority may be applicable to all sales unless the Buyer can provide their resale certificate at the time of purchase. If Buyer is exporting the item(s), export documentation must be submitted within 10 days after the removal deadline to have the applicable tax refunded. Any documentation submitted past the requested deadline is subject to approval if the funds have not been remitted to the appropriate government agency, otherwise it is the Buyer’s responsibility to recover tax directly from such government authority.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Care prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule an appointment with the location prior to removal.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- After the lot closes, the Seller will decide either to accept or reject the high bid. If the Seller accepts, an invoice will be issued and the lot will transact. If the Seller rejects, the Buyer will be notified and there will be no sale. A Seller award decision is expected within 2 business days of the close date.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PIN PLATES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE AND WILL EITHER BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THE SALE OR IF NOT, THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVING THEM AND RETURNING THEM TO ASSETNATION.
- All information included in this lot description was provided by the Seller. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
Contact SalvageSale Ltd about this lot.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3178 3425
Santiago, RM 8723, Chile
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.
Bid on this lot (USD)
|Please confirm bid amount : $|