JIS G3141 SPCC-SD (Cold-Rolled Steel Coils) collecting plates.
- Plates per bundle: 30
- Number of bundles: 11
- Total number of plates: 330
- Individual plate weight: 160 kgs
- Net weight per bundle: 4,800 kgs
- Total net weight: 52,800 kgs
- Plate Thickness: 1.44 mm
- Material: JIS G3141 SPCC
- Finish: Lightly Oiled
- Manufacturer: China Steel Corporation
Please refer to the attached Photos and Mill Test Certificate.
Please note that the Mill Test Certificate was issued prior to the damage incident and is therefore not necessarily an accurate representation of current condition.
Please contact us if you wish to organise a viewing.
The auction will close on Tuesday 24th May 2011 at:
- 05:00am in the US (CDT)
- 11:00am in the UK (GMT+1)
- 06:00pm in the Philippines (PHT)
These bundles were part of a larger consignment of project cargo intended for usage in a power station. The plates were to form part of the filtration system.
The sheets were rejected by the insured upon arrival in July 2009 due to the noticed impact damages. The damages are believed to have been caused by rough handling and a collapse of stow on the vessel. Damage includes serious damage/deformations to packing frames and to collecting plates themselves.
Since delivered in July 2009 the bundles have been stored outside and therefore exposed to the elements. This means that there is a possibility of further damages such as atmospheric rusting.
The location have no available equipment and cannot assist with loading or transportation. The buyer must therefore supply equipment and labour to collect or scrap product. Any fees incurred will be in addition to the purchase price.
- Payment in full is required within 2 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MILL TEST CERTIFICATE WAS ISSUED PRIOR TO THE DAMAGE INCIDENT AND IS THEREFORE NOT NECESSARILY AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF CURRENT CONDITION.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- THE STORAGE LOCATION CANNOT ASSIST WITH LOADING OR TRANSPORTATION. THE BUYER MUST THEREFORE SUPPLY EQUIPMENT AND LABOUR TO COLLECT OR SCRAP PRODUCT. ANY FEES INCURRED WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND ARE IN ADDITION TO THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- IF THE BUYER WISHES TO SCRAP THE ITEMS ON SITE, THEY MUST PROVIDE 3 DAYS NOTICE AND APPLY FOR A WORKS PERMIT WITH THE LOCATION. UPON REMOVAL OF THE PRODUCT, THE BUYER WILL NEED TO CLEAN THE WORKS AREA AND COMPLETE A GATEPASS DOCUMENT INCLUDING PICTURES OF THE LOADED ITEMS.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- All bids are in US Dollars
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaims the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, Logistics, Customs, Export, and Import activities are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- The winning bid for this listing is subject to seller approval. Upon closing there may be a delay of up to 2 business days before the Seller selects the winning bid. Please take this potential delay into consideration when placing a bid.
- Payment By Wire Transfer
Contact SalvageSale Ltd about this lot.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3178 3425
Cebu ., Philippines
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.