A 1988 Pel Job EB12 Rubber Tracked 1.4 Tonne Excavator
- Manufacturer: Pel Job
- Model: EB12
- Type: Tracked Excavator
- Production Year: 1988
- Serial: 14371
- Operating Hours: Approx 3,214
- Weight: Approx 1.4 Tonne
Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
This auction will close at 2:30pm in the United Kingdom.
This unit was damaged in December 2011 during transit.. The carrying trailer collided with an overhead bridge causing impact damages. Please see the attached photo for a visual indication of damage and contact us if you wish to arrange a viewing.
Damage is as follows:
- The left hand side cab front post is dented and distorted.
- The cab door is distorted and jammed due to the impact with the post.
- The cab glass has been smashed.
- The auxiliary hydraulic connections at the front left hand side of the excavator have been forced downwards at the connection, damaging the pipes and ripping through the excavator body.
The unit was used at the time of damage. We are advised that the noted operating hours at time of inspection was 3,214.
The insured started the excavator when it was returned to their yard, but turned it off when they noticed it was spewing out hydraulic oil. No further attempts to have been made to start the excavator.
There are no buckets or attachments included in this sale.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 2 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- There are no buckets or attachments included in this sale.
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- VAT is applicable.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaims the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, Logistics, Customs, Export, and Import activities are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- The winning bid for this listing is subject to seller approval. Upon closing there may be a delay of up to 2 business days before the Seller selects the winning bid. Please take this potential delay into consideration when placing a bid.
Contact SalvageSale Ltd about this lot.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3178 3425
Doncaster DN6, United Kingdom
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.