Optometry Machines including but not limited to:
- Henson CFA3000 Field Screener
- Air Puff Tonometer AO Non Contact II
- Magnon SL 1600 Biomicroscope
- Eyco Focimeter etc.
Please see the attached inventory in the lot documents section of this listing for further information.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
This auction will close at 15.00pm in the UK (GMT).
This equipment was affected on 21st December 2010 when a leak from a supply pipe on the floor above the insureds premises penetrated the ceiling. Water and dust / debris came down onto the equipment
Equipment was not in use or powered up at the time of the incident, which happened overnight. There has been no testing / attempts to power items up since. Items were however moved to a dry secure storage facility.
The insured have advised that a panel van is likely to be required for collection. The buyer will need to hand ball the equipment onto the vehicle.
- VAT is applicable in the UK and is in addition to the purchase price.
- There are no representations or warranties that the listed equipment complies with the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, the regulations promulgated thereunder or any applicable state law.
- The listed equipment may not be used until it is in compliance with all such laws and regulations.
- By bidding on the listed equipment, the buyer represents and warrants that prior to the use or resale of the equipment, the buyer will be responsible for ensuring that the equipment is in compliance with the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, the regulations promulgated thereunder and any applicable state law.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 2 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This listing requires Seller approval prior to award. Receipt of Invoice could take 48 hours. Please refer to our Website Rules for more information.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaims the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, Logistics, Customs, Export, and Import activities are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Bidders are obligated to complete transactions on all winning bids awarded to them. If a Seller chooses not to select a winner on any individual lot, bidders are still obligated to complete transactions on all lots they were awarded.
Contact SalvageSale Ltd about this lot.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3178 3425
East Yorkshire HU3, United Kingdom
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.